Fillerina 12HA is World's First Non-Invasive at home use Densifying Filler features a patented (Swiss Patent CH 705 713) mix of 12 different Hyaluronic Acid molecules with varying molecular weights and sizes that are especially effective at penetrating the deepest layers of the skin, with absorption rate as high as 100%, thus allowing tissues to be filled in and plumped up from the inside.
What is the role of Hyaluronic acid in Fillerina 12HA
Hyaluronic acid, or HA, is a natural substance naturally present under your skin that delivers nutrients and holds water molecules, helps the skin hydrated, retain moisture & softness, and adds volume. Levels of hyaluronic acid in the skin significantly decrease as people age, which can lead to dehydrated skin and wrinkles. Our hyaluronic acid has been specially formulated to be directly absorbed through the skin.
Dermal fillers can restore lost volume to help smooth wrinkles, plump the lips, and restore a youthful appearance. It can also be beneficial for those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery. It is a highly popular treatment nowadays all across the world and now the most popular cosmetic procedure that is growing at a huge cumulative annual rate in India. Dermal fillers have become softer, springier and easier to mold, so it’s easy to get a more natural result. These can last from six to twelve months.
What Fillerina 12HA Contains:
Hyaluronic Acids with filler effect contains, the 3 new ones, having 20000, 80000 & 500000 Da molecular weights, showed a great penetration capability (ex vivo test). Fillerina 12Ha Densifying-Filler associates 3 Collagen molecules with different molecular weights (2000, 12 000 and 300000 Da) which, by penetrating up to the dermis (ex vivo test with Franz Cells), can promote an increase in the extracellular matrix density and improve the filling effect, in synergy with hyaluronic acid molecules.
How Fillerina 12HA Works:
Fillerina 12 HA contains a mix of 12 different hyaluronic acid molecules of varying molecular weight.
Hyaluronic acid binds with a large quantity of water molecules, thus improving the volume of epithelial tissues and preventing skin aging and provide plumped effect. It also contains collagen and elastins for the densifying effect.
How to Use / Apply Fillerina
In order to get the best results from Fillerina, you must follow these steps :
- Step 1: Clean your face and, by means of the special Applicator with truncated tip, draw up two separate 1 ml amounts (up to a total of 2 ml per application) of Gel Filler (Fillerina 1) and release it directly on the wrinkles, on the most marked microrelief and on those areas that particularly need to be plumped up (cheekbones, lips).
- Step 2: Relax for 10 minutes: the gel should stay in place in order to let the active ingredients «fill in» the areas where it has been applied. Do not perform any massage or rotating movement so that to prevent the formation of residues at surface level.
- Step 3: After 10 minutes, spread the product with your fingertips all over the areas where you aim at opposing the appearance of wrinkles and furrows and improving the volume of the tissues. With the palm of the hands, perform a slight pressure until the skin will be completely dry. The residues that appeared following a wrong message or friction movements can be absorbed by performing a simple pressure with your fingers.
- Step 4: Draw up 1 to 2 ml of Nourishing Film (Fillerina 2), according to your specific needs, and spread it all over face and neck. Let the emulsion be absorbed by means of a brief slight massage, without rubbing. It will dry by itself.
Benefits of using Fillerina 12HA:
Fillerina 12HA is used to restore lost volume to help smooth wrinkles, plump the lips, & restore a youthful appearance. It can also be beneficial for those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added part of facial rejuvenation surgery.
It is a highly popular treatment nowadays all across the world and now the most popular cosmetic procedure that is growing at a huge cumulative annual rate in India. Dermal fillers have become softer, springier and easier to mold, so it’s easy to get a more natural result. These can be last from three to four months.
Our recommendation of using Fillerina 12HA Densifying Filler at night while your cells are resting. It is best at night and to wash your face in the morning and use the Fillerina Creams.
Now, In short, all of you can use fillerina 12HA for beautiful & Younger looking skin without any side effect at a reasonable price.
Before and After
Fillerina 12HA Densifying Filler (Grade 4) can be used for
- Deep wrinkles and expression lines
- Age wrinkles with visible, marked and unevenmicro relief
- Conspicuous depression and depletion of the tissues
- Skin with poor thickness, density and plasticity
- Visible sagging signs
- Need for more volumes to cheekbones and lips
Easy to Apply
You can apply fillerina 12HA easily without any help or support from others. The full instructions explained to the given video provided here https://youtube.com/