The COMPLETE HAIR THERAPY (Crescina Enhanced HFSC and Enhanced Anti-Hair Loss) is a cosmetic product for topical use that combines in a single package the two products.
The COMPLETE HAIR THERAPY combines the two products and is recommended in cases of thinning and hair loss.
It does not act on completely atrophied follicles.
- The Complete Hair Therapy combines in a single package the two preparations: Crescina
- Enhanced HFSC for thinned hair, which helps support the health of the hair and Crescina
- Enhanced Anti-Hair Loss, useful to counteract the premature detachment of the hair and to reduce the hair loss.
- Available in 10+10-vial boxes, and in the three grades: Grade 1 for initial stages, Grade 2 for medium stages, Grade 3 for advanced stages
The box contains:
- Available in 10+10-vial boxes
Specific formulations for man.
Crescina Enhanced HFSC (amber vials) is a topical dermo-cosmetic product to help support the health of the hair. The formulation contains: Crescina main Complex (Cysteine, Lysine, Glycoprotein), the HFSC Complex (Stem-Engine), the new booster complex (Methionine, Glycine, Copper Tripeptide-1), and 3 enhancers (Pentylene Glycol, Decylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol) for a gradual and ongoing release into the scalp.
Crescina Enhanced Anti-Hair Loss (transparent vial) combines the basic active ingredients (Hydroxyproline, Aspartic Acid, Enzymatic Activator and Taurine) with Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein and Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, helpful to reinforce hair shaft, plus 3 enhancers for a gradual and ongoing release into the scalp. The formulation is enriched with the HSSC Complex.