The COMPLETE HAIR THERAPY (Crescina Enhanced HFSC and Enhanced Anti-Hair Loss) is a cosmetic product for topical use that combines in a single package of the two products.
COMPLETE HAIR THERAPY combines the two products and is recommended in cases of thinning and hair loss.
- The Complete Hair Therapy combines in a single package the two preparations
- Enhanced HFSC for thinned hair, which helps support the health of the hair.
- Enhanced Anti-Hair Loss, useful to counteract the premature detachment of the hair and to reduce the hair loss.
- Available in 10+10-vial boxes, and in the three grades: Grade 1 for initial stages, Grade 2 for medium stages, Grade 3 for advanced stages
- It does not act on completely atrophied follicles.
The box contains:
- Available in 10+10-vial boxes
Specific formulations for Woman.
Crescina Enhanced HFSC (amber vials) is a topical dermo-cosmetic product to help support the health of the hair. The formulation contains Crescina main Complex (Cysteine, Lysine, Glycoprotein), the HFSC Complex (Stem-Engine), the new booster complex (Methionine, Glycine, Copper Tripeptide-1), and 3 enhancers (Pentylene Glycol, Decylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol) for a gradual and ongoing release into the scalp.
Crescina Enhanced Anti-Hair Loss (transparent vial) combines the basic active ingredients (Hydroxyproline, Aspartic Acid, Enzymatic Activator, and Taurine) with Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein and Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, helpful to reinforce hair shaft, plus 3 enhancers for a gradual and ongoing release into the scalp. The formulation is enriched with the HSSC Complex.